Thursday, June 29, 2006

Truly Moved

The day has finally arrived. The house is ready, the keys are waiting and we're taking the first step into our new future. We've fought all the way and gone through an incredible amount of stress to get this to work, but it looks very much like it's all going to pay off.

That's the idea, anyway. One of these days I'll post the whole chain of events leading up to this day, but for now I'll just have to say: it's incredibly complicated. Hopefully no last-minute problems will crop up and my next post will be from my (sorry, our) new home office.

Don't hold your breath though; the next post could be a couple of weeks away. Due to everything happening at the last moment, our telephone line won't be connected until the 15th or some ridiculous day. No phone, no ADSL, no posts. Damn.

I'll make a note of anything extraordinary that happens so that the tiny number of people reading this won't miss anything exciting. As if...

No comments: