Monday, September 25, 2006

Back for More

I told you I wasn't reliable. I'm like an old Morris Minor: rotund, unfashionable and exhausted, with only a ten percent chance of starting in the morning. Three months ago I said that it might be 'a couple of weeks' until I make another post. Oh well, the best laid plans of mice...

The reasons for my absence are many. Primarily it has to do with not having a phone line connected for about six weeks, then not being able to get broadband, then dispairing and refusing to lower myself to using dial-up. After a week of waiting I gave up and lowered myself.

However, it had been so long since I posted on here that I'd lost the 'Blogger Buzz' and couldn't think of anything to say. I kept thinking about posting but never got round to it. The next post is proof that there's nothing as motivating as something that pisses us off.

No comments: