Thursday, June 22, 2006

Freedom For Your Mind

I've decided that I have to make some changes around here. This blog is supposed to be a place for my personal thoughts and musings, but if I post what I was planning to post here today it will have become more than that. I don't want to let too many sensitive topics invade my personal space. This is supposed to be a light-hearted page, not somewhere I air all my grievances.

To make sure everything stays in its place I'm going to start a second blog dedicated to the issues that most provoke me. The core issue will be 'free thinking'; the practise of applying scientific reasoning instead of traditional, superstitious or religious dogma.

So, from now on this page will keep the discussion of issues like this to a minimum, and anyone who is interested in knowing more about these issues and my opinions on them should go to my new blog, Loose Neurons

No comments: